About 2Sisters Senior Living Advisors
- What are the benefits of working with 2Sisters Senior Living Advisors?
There are many, but here are the most important.
- We have the expertise to help you find the best supportive living environment for your situation. We’ve thoroughly researched the market, visited the communities, and know what the current and soon-to-be-built options are. We look at the culture, lifestyle and vibe of a residence, not just location, and won’t recommend an option unless we feel it will be a good match.
- We help you understand the different types of senior living options available and help you make the most informed choice.
- Because we know the area, the providers, and what each offers, we save you time by guiding you to the best and most appropriate options for your unique needs.
- We are a no-cost resource because we are compensated by the communities when our clients move in or choose their services.
- We can assist with transition logistics and referrals to other senior care resources you may need.
- And best of all, we can help relieve some of your stress by providing an objective viewpoint and simplifying a complex process.
- How does your process work?
First, we meet with you in person to get to know you and your needs. This is not a quick “how do you do?” This is a comprehensive sharing of information to ensure we understand your situation.
Because all providers offer different care packages and set up their costs differently, we’ll help you analyze care needs and the financial factors involved in your senior living choices so you’ll know what to expect. We’ll help you understand the choices and how to narrow them down to the best for your unique situation – we’ve done all the research so we can save you time and the hassle of having to figure everything out on your own.
Next, if you like, we’ll tour communities with you and answer your questions objectively along the way. We’ll act as your advocate with whatever service or community you choose to ensure proper communication and help to coordinate moving logistics to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- If 2Sisters doesn’t charge for its services then how do you get paid?
We are compensated by the providers when our clients move in or choose their services. And, we partner with all companies in good standing regardless of whether we have a contractual agreement. We are proud of the relationships we have established and nurtured with Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities; Skilled Nursing Facilities and Rest Homes; and the numerous In-Home Care companies in Plymouth, Norfolk, Bristol, Barnstable and Middlesex Counties.
- How long does your process of finding the right Assisted Living take?
It varies from client to client, depending on their exact needs and timelines. Some families are in a “planning ahead” mode, while others have a more immediate need. Bottom line: we respond to your time frame and your comfort level.
- Where do you work?
2Sisters currently works with families in Massachusetts’ Plymouth, Bristol, Norfolk, Barnstable , and Middlesex Counties.