Tools for Your Toolbox
Everyone’s situation is unique. As senior care consultants, we find ourselves offering the same resources repeatedly. Listen to today’s episode to learn our topmost frequently recommended senior care planning resources.
Three key takeaways from this episode:
- Don’t try to learn everything on your own. Utilize all the resources you can that could help maximize your efforts.
- We need many different tools to build a house and similarly we need different tools when building a senior care plan. Elder Law, Financial Planning, Case Management, Financial Support Programs, etc.
- We are better off creating a thorough plan but never need it than we are if we need a plan but don’t have one. Rely on the professionals around you to make a plan.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) https://www.naela.org/
- Aging Life Care Association (ALCA) https://www.aginglifecare.org/
- National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) https://www.nasmm.org/
- The National Council on Aging (NCOA) https://www.ncoa.org/
- The Alzheimer’s Association https://www.alz.org/
For more information on any of these resources, connect with us!
We want to address your questions. Let us know what you’d like addressed in upcoming podcasts.